Friday, October 27, 2006

In the beginning...

... God created the universe. Now this made a lot of people very angry, and was generally considered a bad idea. Unfortunately, not being able to do anything about it, the people had to move on, and tried to make themselves feel better by debating about whether God existed or not anyway. Somewhere along the line, I created this blog. This had nothing to do with the God/no-God debate, but it made me feel better.
So here I am, don't know what I’m going to write, or why, when, where, or even how, but write I shall. Comment on it, discuss it, knock one off over it, whatever, and just keep it constructive and civil. Don’t make me come over there.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you be more obvious in your theft, an if u got the DVD you would also know that God doesn't exist, thank you Hitchhikers guid to the Galaxy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home