Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Relocation, Relocation....

So so-far I’ve already moved kitchens, but I find “the guys" kitchen isn’t exactly the land of milk of honey I thought it'd be, is it time to move out altogether?
Some Context: the "guys" (Alex, Andy, Noel and Dave by name) are great people, friendly enough, mini-legends in their own right....but I feel excluded all the time. They never invite me to have meals with them, so I always just cook for me, while they cook for the four of them. They never invite me out on nights out.....I don’t know what’s going on. To be fair, I’ve never cooked for them either, but that’s because I never get a chance. I've offered, but it looks like they want as little to do with me as possible......is it because they don’t like me? Or is it because they never wanted me in their kitchen in the first place? (I moved because of one of my other housemates hates me and I just couldn’t share a kitchen with her). I mean its not as bad as it was before I moved, but I feel isolated when I’m in the flat, I don’t need that again. I do try and get involved, but it gets harder. Maybe it time to look for somewhere else to live? Where to go though that is the question.
And before you start, I’m just venting, people need to do that at times. Deal with it.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home