Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Goods, the Bad Stock, and the Ugly Customers....

"Dont shop for it, Argos it!"
I nearly cried when i first heard that, be honest, it's a bit lame isn't it? Anyway: I have now left employment from Argos Retail Ltd. (formerly a memebr of some other uber-company) I didn't get laid off or anything, i quit. I needed the break..these days im on a 7 day week; 5 at Uni, 2 at Argos, and it does get a bit tiring after a while...so i left. Ill miss it, ill probably even regret it somewhere down the line, but what can ya do? the way i see it, apart from getting a degree im here at uni to have fun..and thats not happening right now, and i cant exactly quit uni can i? so the job goes...Ill be ok though, unlike my compadres here at Bournemouth Uni, ive been quite conservative with my money.
Speaking of Conservatives, Cameron has been badgering Tony Blair to leave office, again. He claims it's now in the "National Interest"....hes probably right. I mean even i think Blair is hanging on a bit now. Oh well. On with the show....

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:53 pm , Blogger Gavin said...

Hey lets not forget the shop for it Book by argos, now thats worth crying about oh and add me to ur myspace i sorting mine out. I building it up over time cos i also adding to my Blogg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home