Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Take a bow.....

I took up Tae-Kwon-Do again today.....it's been over a year. Slight problem though...the guys that run it over here are from a different "school" of TKD...the "proper" one apparantly.....well, regardless. i can see the differences already, and i feel like im learning things all over again...ill manage though.
It feels good to be doing something again though, keep me fit and all that. Who knows, maybe ill even feel good about myself again....theres a revolutionary thought.
Anyhoo..just thought i'd let my loyal fans know what im up to.....does anyone even read this?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well really i jst thought i'd say that i read it Joe although i not wat its like to be losing your drive my worklife not exactly way up there at the moment but i can't believe u had a sick day i never had one u bitch.

Well sorry about that went on one tangent rant about my loathing of joe when all i mean't was to say i read it Joe

From Gav...Your Pal?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home