Saturday, February 03, 2007

Adaptation: An Origional Thought

I think I’ve had a semi-revelation. Came out of arguing with a friend of mine, silly argument really, but anyway, i don't think i often have original ideas…and I’m trying to figure out whether this is a bad thing or not.
Take my first ever blog, the first line, and the general idea, came from a sketch in "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"....some of the titles for my personals have come from Muse songs....in life, I find myself taking an idea, joke, whatever that I really like and using it in my own way, either adapting it, or whatever......i wonder if this means I lack originality? According to my friend, I’m "smart" and should be "beyond theft". God, maybe he’s right for once. Cheers Gav.
seems such a silly thing to be pondering about...I am who i am, and its served me well enough so far (in some areas anyway)....Take this blog as a kind of disclaimer then: Not everything you see here may come directly from me, but i try to make it as original as possible.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home