Monday, February 05, 2007

And the headlines today....

I went shopping in town today, for the first time in a gillion years. It's good to finally have time to yourself you know, even if its purely for the sake of spending money you really should be saving.
Was going to go cash that check in that mum gave me a month ago, but, typically, when I got there the branch was closed, and an ambulance outside. Apparently the manager was dieing or something, so it rendered the rest of the staff impotent.
Oh well, it'll keep another week. I did pick up some DVD's and some music that I wanted, so I came home happy. I also had a Burger King for lunch, which I hadn't done in a while...it doesn't seem to taste as nice these days.

Your probably wondering what this all has to do with the title? Well i also picked up a copy of the Guardian, had some amusing headlines:

Richard Branson wants our homes...and possibly our babies
- NTL has been re-branded Virgin Media, and cable/satellite TV companies across the world are about to enter a state of Total War.
Clubs are enforcing stricter clothing guidelines
- You now can't wear any hoodies, any stripy shirts, and not too much dark material, nothing that could symbolise "gangs" or "trouble".... Nightclubs set to become top nudist hotspots.
Bird Flu outbreak in Suffolk
- it's a complete mystery, but might have something to do with the Hungarians (Damn their hides).

Well I thought they deserved a chuckle. Back to the studio

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Richard can't have my home or my baby- hehe.

 
At 11:01 am , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

No stripy shirts? Dam.. time for me to update my wardrobe.

 
At 2:12 pm , Blogger Samantha Beard said...

What the hell is wrong with you? I would have cashed that check the NEXT day my friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home