Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cable Guy

Apologies for the lack of bloggageness this past week. The reasons are two-fold; A) I was seeing the old man for a week, who has only just discovered the wheel - more to come on that later. B) the Internet at home is a bit dodgy, something about the power level spiking. Whatever it is, it's rather annoying, like a dump that lasted longer then it needed too. I bet you its Virgin Media's fault, things just haven't been the same since the came in.

To top it off, my car broke down, which ill also blog about later - means i can't make a trip back to uni for a decent Internet link.

Oh well, such is life a guess. To balance it out, I'm being fed properly and to a regular schedule, which is rather nice. I'm also not doing much - something which i do alot anyway, but there is something special about not doing much whilst at home. You feel less guilty.

Anyway, this should prove to you that I'm still alive. My apologies to everyone whose commented and i haven't gotten back too, ill be with you shortly. Ciao.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We look forward to more posts Joe!

Best Wishes,

Tom (formerly GV - Tom is my real name and I have moved blogs. Honestly, I'm determinded to settle now!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home