Saturday, March 17, 2007

Here endeth the lesson

Again, i apologise to my loyal readership for the lack of updates this past week. Things have been "busy" to say the least. And i just realised yesterday that my life is in a bit of a mess. Not a thing you would think you could fail to pick up on, but hey, i spend my life being different. So now, as i right this update to you in my "break", I'm delicately balancing all the tasks i need to complete before the weekend is out. Sucks being me sometimes.

Anyway, can't wait to see 300, looks pure Guinness. Little bit miffed at the whole added mystical beast element, and those deformed people? Just no. But i shall look past them, and just enjoy the pure violence that epitomises the film. I should have been a spartan.

In Other news, Nerve FM has launched! yay! Tune in to 87.7 if your in the Bournemouth/Dorset area, and if not, got to www.nervemedia.net and listen in, because its top quality stuff, even for students. Listen closely on a Monday, Wednesday and a Friday during drive time and you may even here yours truly. Anyway, i hear that essay calling to me, best go sort it out. Aufwiedersehen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home