Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stuck with you.

I've decided to add a new sponsor. As of today, Joe Corp. is proud to announce that it will be supported by: The Past. (See the bottom of my blog for a full list of sponsors.) As one of the older institutions, The Past is committed to provide quality service, based on traditional values. It provides sound service by sticking with you no matter where you go, its cheap, easy to apply and to add to, and it promotes equality across its membership, since, not matter how good or bad you are, it will always haunt you in your dreams. Now that's what i call service.

It's not a good idea to dwell on the past, i mean, what's done is done and there's not a lot you can do to change it. But you can still cringe at it from time to time. That's what happened to me the other night. I keep getting these rushes of all the stupid things I've done over the years, whilst I'm trying to sleep...not quite what I'd call entertainment. I was drunk in a lot of them, which is no surprise. I always do stupid things when I'm drunk. I'm either confrontational, depressing, or a mixture of both. This one incident, i hacked off a group of lads looking for a fight, and they chased me and my friends. They weren't too pleased about that.

Despite being a not-so-average clever person, it's amazing how stupid i have been over the years...i blame the parents to be honest. Even my parents blame the parents. It's all their fault. They should know better then to try and nurture and care for me during my upbringing. Then again, I've had my share of not-me-induced awkward moments too, although those were of a more intimate nature, and as such, are none of your beeswax.

Watched The Truman Show again yesterday. Love that film. Strangely enough, i had watched an episode of Spooks (BBC MI5 spy drama) just before that, which was also along the line of false realities and how easily our minds accept what we're presented with. Got me thinking. I do that a lot you know. I was going to blog about it, but i changed my mind. Bit too deep for a mere blog.

Still no sign of bike, and I'm now in desperate need of a shower. I think i may drive the local wildlife into extinction any minute now. I know what your thinking, and yes, my pic is of a T-shirt, and yes, i do own it. (and yes, i am way cool.)

Good Night, and Good Luck.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home