Friday, February 16, 2007

How remiss.



You know i realised earlier that i didn't send out a valentines day message on the day? How remiss of me. Well to be honest it rarely registers these days anyway. Ive been alive 19 years, and Ive celebrated a grand total of 0 valentines days, sad, but true. I might recognise that there's an increased amount of red and pink things all of over the place, but that's about it... i had a meeting on the day as it happens, then did some Tae-kwon do.
However, in the spirit of things, let me just wish everyone a happy valentines day (belated, i know) and for those that don't have one, like me; chin up, you never know what might happen during the next year.
Keep it real.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it was about time that such a day got a little mention. Thank you

I do hope to read many more of your wonderful thoughts. Take care mate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home