Thursday, February 08, 2007

How old are you?



Physically or mentally?

It seems the older i get, the younger my mind wants to be. As i sit here typing this out to you, my eye gets drawn towards the Optimus Prime action figure i asked (thats right, ASKED) for christmas. I get hit by moments of nostalgia now and again..especially when it concerns the Transformers. That show was the shiz. (Movie out, March 07! See it!)
My dad maintains that he is still 12, which is probably were i get this "childish" streak from. Whenever im at home, i act like a kid...then again whenever im here i act like a kid, but more sophisticated. I also have a child-like mentality in that, i find it hard to concentrate on things i relly should be doing. Again, my eye gets drawn to the shorthand noteback lying next to me, which i was working on until i decided to do todays blog. Oh well, better wrap this up. I did say to my teacher i'd have this done by tommorow.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol hey man i got the transformers song as my phone's ringtone i love them too, and yea i think the older u get the more u wish u had those years back,

hey just so u know its theore :)

 
At 10:49 pm , Blogger P. said...

I'm finding the concept of a 19-year-old still feeling 'young at heart' rather surreal. You are still enviably young - but I'm guessing that's not what you need to hear.

You should know I'm not very good at saying what people need to hear. I almost wish I was.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home