Monday, February 19, 2007

Just Communication?

Well, I've done it again. I've managed to completely, utterly, and profoundly offend someone so much that they don't want to speak to me. Ever. I'm not going to name names, because i still respect this person, regardless of what she now thinks of me. Doh.

Now i know what your going to say, "think before you speak", right? Well the problem is, this time, i did. I responded to a question that was asked, and i thought about this question, and i responded, using a logic that only i would use. Apparently its sick and twisted.

I rather object to that, i just have a certain way of looking at things. Does it make me a bad person? I would never do anything to deliberately harm anyone, or support anyone who harm others...but, certain situations are beyond our control, so why bother?

Oh well, all a man can do is move on. It's kind of funny though, this person has systematically erased all proof of my digital existence from her sphere of influence, i could almost smile to that.

Strangest thing of all: I'm genuinely upset by this. Despite not knowing said person for very long, i liked her, respected her...she helped me alot. Now, she thinks I'm monster. Maybe i am? Who knows....even my course mates think my reasoning is strange.

I hate it when this happens.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home