Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wires, sinks, and the bike that was.....

The new issue of "The Wire" is out today. For those who are un-knowing, the Wire is my universities student-run newspaper, for whom i write for (all very exciting). Yes, there is an article by yours truly in there, not front page, but never mind. I guess a sponsored sleep-out isn't that important really. The wire has an online counterpart, which i have yet to get into, check it out here.

In other news: My bike has been stolen, which i was rather annoyed about. Was walking to my house yesterday, glanced at where my bike should of been, only to realise it wasn't there anymore. Poo.

Today's picture is a tribute to the wonderful invention that was, my bike. Incidentally, the bike in the pic is not mine, i found it online somewhere.

Finally, my kitchen sink is blocked, rendering me unable to cook anything, because all the pans, plates etc are dirty. Hoo-rah.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe!

Just found your blog and I'm loving it! I'll definately be back!

Best Wishes,

G.V.!

 
At 9:50 pm , Blogger JustCommunication said...

Hey G. V. :)

Thanks for your comments! Please come visit, i try to update reguarly. Ill just have a Gander at your blog too

Joe

 
At 8:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens? Thieving buggers.

 
At 9:06 pm , Blogger JustCommunication said...

Thank you Jb, it was kinda annoying, but, not alot i can do about it now. Im just glad my car is still here ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home