Sunday, April 22, 2007

Guess whose back, back again....

Well, I'm back at university. Not sure how i feel about that. Happy, of course, i do like it here, I've missed all my course mate, and to be honest I'm glad to be getting on with it all.....yet, there is always something, right at the back of my mind, that feels like it wants to cry. Leaving home when you've just gotten used to being back is also a bit of a pain.

First day back wasn't all song and joy either, couldn't get a news story for my assessed package. No one wants to go on camera these days.

I would say more, but its quarter to one. This was just to let you know that i haven't forgotten you guys. Ciao. No picture this time either I'm afraid.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to more Joe!

Tom

 
At 12:52 am , Blogger P. said...

Joe, you sound as pissed off as I feel. Chin up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home