Monday, April 30, 2007

Camera Shy

Why is it that no-one wants to go in front of a camera? It's like the ultimate Taboo these days. I almost got nutted by a guy who didn't actually look like he was going to nut me, simply for asking whether he had 5 minutes to spare; "Well, we are about to just have a cup of tea and just relax, so no." Bastard.

Background: Due to a severe lack of planning on my part (surprise surprise) I had to apply for an extra day of filming for my assessed news package. That extra day was today. Picked up the gear at 9:20ish, picked up my partner in crime/cameraman, a.k.a Ryan, at about 9:40 (traffic was terrible).

The only problem was, i still didn't have an idea for a story (surprise surprise). I was going to do about Bournemouth's Waste Disposal System, and how effective it was (woo) but instead, i ended up doing about the weather. That you right your heard me, the weather. It's a naff story, but its a story, so I'm happy.

Did you know that this April was the hottest it had been for 300 years in England? Hmmm? Bet you didn't, did you? (Don't answer that). But anyway, i did my story on the weather, and how it had affected the seaside business in Bournemouth. Rock on.

Now I've got to type up a 1450 word profile on a women who does Extra work, due in tomorrow. God i love my life.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home