Friday, April 27, 2007

Live for the weekend

Just before we begin - No your eyes are not deceiving you, i have changed my colour scheme. Reason? Well if you look at my previous post, you will see it all. Call me suspicious, but i want to limit my association with psychopaths as much as possible. (And no, i am NOT a psychopath, merely eccentric) Saying that, all i did was change the colours, but kept the format. Cheap i know, but what i really want to do is do my own custom thing. Unfortunately, i can't get my head around all this HTML nonsense. Don't suppose anyone can help me with that?

Anyway, its Friday! Yay. I'd say I've got plans, but that would be a lie. I have no plans, never do. Really, the weekend for me is a chance to do what i do normally (mainly nothing) but in a legitimate capacity. You feel less guilty.

Hmmm.....Well, this went well. I can't actually think of a discussion for today. If i think of something ill let you guys know, for now - Have a good one.

The Picture? I have no idea...found it on some other guys Blog.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:23 pm , Blogger P. said...

What do you want to do in html? CSS works better in the blogger template. Changing to the not-beta-anymore version is an idea, it practically does everything for you - bar the ironing.

 
At 8:26 pm , Blogger JustCommunication said...

The very fact that i have no idea what you are talking about highlights my problem. But i'm not using the beta version. I waited until it came out of beta before i did the ol' switcheroo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home