Monday, March 03, 2008

The Great Experiment

As some of you may have read in an earlier post, i was made Multi-Media Editor of my Universities Student Newspaper. Without going in to details, one of my duties concerns creating media content, like Podcasts.

To cut a long story short, things didn't go according to plan: I have only one podcast at the moment, and barely a website to put it on. In the mean time, I felt i would try and fiddle with the "Audio Blogging" features on here, so, if all goes according to plan, They'll be a Podcast with this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


WireCast 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zomg. Did this actually work? Stay tuned.


EDIT: No, not it didn't, I'm going to try this instead:

Wirecast 1

Hmmm....seems to have worked, sort of. The second link is definitely the way to go.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home