Sunday, October 28, 2007

Perspective

I've been dealing more and more with "perspective" as of late. Several contentious issues have arisen in and around the Uni, and whilst my feelings on such issues are usually clear, i can't help but play the Devil's Advocate so that everyone else understands what is really at stake.

This usually results in me putting my neck in the guillotine just so i can get a point across. It stopped being funny a long time ago. One thing that i really don't like thought is disrespect, especially when it comes to discussion. Luckily, there's only a "few" (*cough* Corfe house *cough*) that have done this to me so far, so it's not all bad, but if someone is trying to put a point across, even if it may seemingly go against what you believe, you let them make that point first, before rebuking them. It's just being polite. I'd go into detail, but then it would just turn into a rant and that's not what i want.

In other news, I've secured myself some freelance work, which is uber cool. An online magazine called Howdooz wanted a weekly news writer, un-paid, and so i stepped up and said "Yes!". Sent in my first article yesterday, so ill send you the link once it's up.

Please excuse me, Halo 3 is calling me again.... (Yes, i bought the Xbox in the end)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:52 pm , Blogger Gavin said...

put halo 3 fcking down and write a new one and also i almost never wait for u to finish your point b4 rebuking u i thought u'd be used to that by now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home