Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our House

So I'm all moved into my new house. It's quite a big house. Large living room with three sofas, a toilet and bathroom on every floor, spacious kitchen....garden (sort off) and off-road parking. It also comes with a bunch of nutters, myself included. No foods fights as of yet, but I'm sure one can't be too far round the corner, as the last two will be moving in end of the month.

We've had a lot of "squatters" in our house past couple weeks. At one point, there were more people who shouldn't have been staying in the house then there were that should. One of the girls Boyfriends is going to be a permanent squatter this year, he doesn't pay rent, but hes helping with bills so, as long as he behaves I'm happy. Another Girl is putting up a friend of hers whose house won't be ready for another couple weeks, so our shed is full of stuff right now. Another of the girls had some friends over for the weekend, but they're gone now.

That's another thing you may have noticed, there are lots of girls in the house. Barring guests, there is just me, and a very nice chap called Reefe bigging up the male contingent in the house, and reefe is a first year who does his own thing most of the time anyway, so really it's just me (barring Dan "the squatter" Bristow). We even received a bill that was addressed solely to me, since for reason they think reef is a girl.

As far as life in the big brother house goes, its going alright. A few tensions are brewing because of messiness in the kitchen (it's not even me this time) but apart from that, so far so good. My room is nice and spacious too, so, bring on the ladies!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this past month i broke your nose how can u not brag about that i thought it was awesome, send off was awesome an the party don't start till me an immie get there so we weren't late u bum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home