Saturday, June 23, 2007

Requiem

You know, it's only just sunk in: I have come to the end of my first year at university..... now how did that happen?

I swear it was only yesterday that moved in to Hurn House, and saw Andy there with his tin'o'beans, which he never finished, to my knowledge . That week was the only week in where i have gone out every night, no idea how i managed. Then again, the alternative was to just crawl up into a corner and cry until the reality of my new surroundings sunk in.

University.....Its been an odd experience. Undoubtedly the best year of my life....yet strangely disappointing. I guess i expected too much, of it and myself. Some things don't change i guess.

My hats off to everyone who made it such an amazing experience. If your not sure who you are, don't worry, taking the time to actually spend time with me was enough, so thank you. Bring on the second year.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, where were you looking Joe?

Congrats btw on the end of a first year!

Tom

 
At 8:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, university. Great memories for me, but then it was a time of huge changes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home