Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You knock one down....

I had my first exam yesterday, it was...interesting. I say interesting, what i really mean is that it was a disaster. I didn't finish either of the questions, and i was actually struck by writers block half way through the second one - basically a case of "Oh fuck, i have no idea where I'm going with this". Oh well, re-sits in August.

Very brief update today, as writers block has once again struck me. And I'm slightly drunk. And its 2:14 in the morning. I'm sure you'll live.
Ciao.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this Joe!

Best Wishes,

Tom

 
At 9:12 pm , Blogger P. said...

bugger. i hate exams - have always been shit at them. not that this helps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home