Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Morning Glory

Lets face it, nobody likes mornings, or to be specific, waking up. Waking up is like eating the last morsels of your favorite meal: It's so good you want it to last longer, you'd rather it wasn't the last morsels, and you sure as hell wish that the drop-dead gorgeous women you were staring at a few minutes ago was real.

Me, i personally hate getting up. My first train of though every morning is "five more minutes"...and then its about 20 minutes later and I'm running late. Fab. Once I'm up, its all well and good, but it's just so damn hard. Think of Sleep like Venom, off Spiderman 3, it clings to you, it doesn't want to let you go, and it makes you act like an emo asshole.

Yeah, Spiderman 3 was ok, bit cheesy in places, possibly too many bad guys, as the reviews say, but I'm not too sure. There was something off about that film that i just couldn't quite put my finger on.

Can't wait for Transformers, it's going to kick ass, then nuke that ass with a 50 megaton missile.

I know, today's update is a bit random, but what can ya do? Peace out.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as Transformers looks nice, I've got this horrible feeling it's going to be awful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home