Thursday, June 14, 2007

Opps I did it again...

Before i start, i just need to get something off of my chest: GRRRRRRR FOR F*&^ SAKE BASTARD DRIVERS!!! )"$%&*"$^%")*£^"*£$^"*£V !!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Ok, calm.

If you wondering what happened, i had another car crash. Fab. This one wasn't my fault however. It was the car in front of the car in fronts fault, and the stupid bint drove away, leaving me and this other poor women to sort out the mess. To be fair though, i got off lightly. The only reason i can't drive my car at the moment is because one of the lights is broken, apart from that, there's only a big dent in the front. It's all good.

Ironically, that wasn't the most upsetting part. The worst bit of this whole ordeal was that, out of the 9/10 beer glasses i was transporting home from uni, only 3 survived. I nearly cried. My housemates and i worked hard to steal a lot of those, so a lot of emotional attachment was invested in those glasses. But Life goes on.

I'm once again car less though, and it sucks major Wong. Sorry for the lack of updates, i have been settling back into the homeland. More soon.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this Joe!

Take care.

 
At 9:15 pm , Blogger P. said...

Um, isn't it generally deemed the fault of the driver behind if he crashes in to the car in front? Stopping distance and all that? Anyway, what do I know? I am merely a lowly pedestrian. At least you're not hurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home