Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's a new dawn, it's a new day....

Well, this is it. My classes officially started as of yesterday, I'm a (actual) student once again. This is year is going to be different, I can tell.

Apart from the fact that my timetables a bit poo (at first glance anyway, I'm sure a thorough inspection will show that I'm just being silly), and the fact that things will obviously step a bit this year, there are a few other things to consider too. Nerve Radio will probably want me back, I'll have this Editor gig going on...friends to see, Halo 3 to play, and my other secret, my girlfriend. Yes that's right. I have a girlfriend.

I've always wanted to say that. I'll admit, I'm just as surprised as you are. Met her randomly on the Student Union forums as part of my Welcome Crew duties, met up with her when she finally got to Bournemouth, and then we just kinda hit it off. All very exiting.

Anyway, just a quick one today as I'm tired and she wants to go to bed. More soon.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you so surprised at the fact that you have a girlfriend? she is very lucky to have you :)

 
At 2:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home